Add to Basket.
Wanderer Notizbuch : Wanderer Geburtstagsgeschenk :
Book Description Diogenes, Seller Inventory MG. More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Schutzumschlag mit wenigen Gebrauchsspuren an Einband, Schutzumschlag oder Seiten. Seller Inventory MV.
Gebundene Ausgabe. Sprache: Deutsch Gewicht in Gramm: Seller Inventory Condition: Sehr gut.
- Reichsreform des 15. Jahrhunderts: Auf dem Weg nach 1495 (German Edition);
- oversigth (Spanish Edition).
- Ryders Mate (Coming Together: Neat Book 2);
Aus dem Brasilianischen von Maralde Meyer-Minnemann. Condition: Used: Good. Items related to Unterwegs.
Der Wanderer. Paulo Coelho Unterwegs.
Paulo Coelho. Publisher: Diogenes Verlag AG , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Neo-romantic, early modernist, his rich, vitally sensuous poetry can be seen to mark the transition from impressionism to expressionism, but at the same time transcends such categories. Trakl's poetry has previously only been available in English in short selections or in anthologies.
Shop by category
This bilingual edition, the most comprehensive to date, gives readers the chance to get to know Trakl's work more fully than ever before. He trained as a pharmacist at the University of Vienna where he started to experiment with drugs and began writing.
- Paulo Coelho Non-Fiction Books in German for sale | eBay.
- STAY INSPIRED.
- Kulturmarketing: Das Marketingkonzept für Kulturbetriebe (Beck-Wirtschaftsberater im dtv) (German Edition)?
- Der clevere Weg zur gesunden Ernährung (German Edition)!
- Guide Unterwegs - Der Wanderer (German Edition)?
- Animals on Airbnb Experiences!
The patronage of a periodical publisher and the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein enabled Trakl to concentrate on his poetry and he brought out his first volume in The following year he enlisted as a lieutenant in the army medical corps, however, he became very distraught after witnessing the agony of the seriously wounded soldiers. He was sent for observation to a military hospital, where he died of an overdose of cocaine, possibly inadvertently.